1. How to Be a Wildly Effective Compliance Officer - Four Primary Motivators Training Plan (Empty to Fill in).
2. How to Be a Wildy Effective Compliance Officer - Four Primary Motivators Training Plan (Example- Travel Company- filled in).
3. How to Be a Wildly Effective Compliance Officer - Compliance Dashboard Example.
4. How to Be a Wildly Effective Compliance Officer - Compliance Officer Decision Tree.
COMPLIANCE OFFICER RESOURCES
Following please find resources that I regularly use to help me, and that compliance officers may find of use in training, following trends and finding statistics:
- Anti-Bribery / FCPA / UK Bribery Act
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher's Updates: Gibson Dunn (the form at which I formerly practiced) publishes bi-annual updates full of useful information on FCPA and anti-bribery enforcement. These include fabulous graphics and charts. The most recent one can be found HERE.
- The FCPA Blog is the Bible of the anti-bribery world, with daily updates on the law and other happenings. it can be found HERE.
- Tom Fox writes frequently about anti-bribery topics. His blog can be found
- Michael Volkov writes frequently about anti-bribery topics and developments in the law. His blog can be found HERE.
- Data, Breach, European Data Protection Act
- Compliance Officer Tools
- I'm an editor and contributor at the Compliance and Ethics Blog. It contains daily updates on the compliance profession and on new laws and trends. It can be accessed HERE.
- There are several types of surveys put out each year by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics. These can be useful for benchmarking your program and for salary checking. You can access some of them HERE.
You may need to search for "surveys" in the search box to find results.
- TRACE International has a great series of by-country guides, as well as tons of anti-bribery information. You can also get due diligence reports and begin a corporate membership which allows you to access additional tools. You can access their website HERE.
- Richard Bistrong keeps an engaging blog focusing on anti-bribery developments as well as personal insights. His blog can be accessed HERE.
- Trade Sanctions
- I'm a big fan of Braumiller Law for trade sanctions / import-export. They are a strategic alliance with Spark Compliance. Their blog can be found HERE.